gnats-prs

pending/709: sup? (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/709: sup? (pending)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 12:05:01 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         709
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       sup?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious

 ------=_NextPart_000_1078_01C70B07.65801D40

 hey, got a new email address. email me back if u can
 i got some new videos online, u should check them out. My favorite one
 is this one:
 http://one.revver.com/find/video/AltimitHacker#_show_video_97897    its
 pretty funny, but i have some others on that page to.
      So email me back when u can, and ill ttyl.

 ------=_NextPart_000_1078_01C70B07.65801D40

 <HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
 <BODY>
 <P>hey, got a new email address. email me back if u can<BR>i got some new
videos online, u should check them out. My favorite one is this one:&nbsp; <A
href="http://one.revver.com/find/video/AltimitHacker#_show_video_97897";>http://one.revver.com/find/video/AltimitHacker#_show_video_97897</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 its pretty funny, but i have some others on that page
to.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So email me back when u can, and ill
ttyl.</P></BODY></HTML>
 ------=_NextPart_000_1078_01C70B07.65801D40--

>Fix:

Unknown