gnats-prs

gnats/712: pending/712: Re: PR 712

From: bug-gnats
Subject: gnats/712: pending/712: Re: PR 712
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:25:01 -0600 (CST)

The following reply was made to PR gnats/712; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>
To: "Lannan, Cindy" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: pending/712: Re: PR 712
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:22:14 -0600

 > Shawn Carsten from NDC is anxious to get this addressed Please
 > assign this ticket Or Let me know what I need to do to get it moving

 Cindy, this PR was submitted to the GNU GNATS bug tracking database,
 the one for issues with GNU GNATS.  It appears that you are reporting
 a bug with some sort of internal company software.  Does this sound
 right to you?
 --
 Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/