gnats-prs

pending/829: More than 60 lessons to choose from (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/829: More than 60 lessons to choose from (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:21 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         829
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       More than 60 lessons to choose from
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
                        [1]To Read Mo= re Continue Here

    Video Professor [aabdvhbharyqg"]

    [2][paste=]

    ADMIN CENTER

    If you received this e-mail from a friend and w= ould like to subscribe
    to our e-mail list, please go to:
    [3]http://www.VideoProfessor.com/subscribe.ht= ml.

    To no longer receive e-mails from Video Professor= , simply click the
    following link: http://[4]www.Video= Professor.com/unsubscribe.html or
    send an e-mail to address@hidden

    We take your privacy seriously. Please go to:
    [6]http://www.videoprofessor.c= om/privacypolicy.html to learn more
    about our privacy protection practi= ces.

    Video Professor
    [7]http://www.videoprofessor.com/contactus/contactinformatio= n.html
    1-800-525-7763

    --------------------------------=

    Notice: Video Professor is not responsible for an= y third party
    offers, incentives, fulfillment, or representations that may = have
    been used to direct you to or order from our site.

    Video Professor, its logos, slogans and product f= eature names are
    trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Video Professor= , Inc. in
    the U.S. and other countries. eBay is a a registered trademark of=
    eBay, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. eBay neither endorses nor
    spon= sors Video Professor or its products. All other trademarks are
    the property= of their respective owners, and the aforementioned
    entities neither endors= e nor sponsor Video Professor or its products.

    [8]Use Agreement
    [9]PRIVACY POLI= CY including YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
    Copyright =C2=A9 2008 Video Professor, Inc. All rights reserved= =2E

    [10][3D"ht=]

    =