gnats-prs

pending/987: Get Your Home Loan Consultation Today (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/987: Get Your Home Loan Consultation Today (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:34 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         987
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Get Your Home Loan Consultation Today
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    =20 [q2kcqyjso"]

              This Email is Sponsored by Countrywide Hom= e Loans

    [1]3D"" 3D"" [2]3D""
            3D""
                         [3]3D""

      * As ranked for 2006 b= y "Inside Mortgage Finance" (Feb. 2, 2007),
                                Copyright 2007.
      [256fdj159875"] Equal Hous= ing Lender. 2008 Countrywide Bank, FSB,
    Countrywide Home Loans Division. Me= mber FDIC. Trade/service marks are
    the property of Countrywide Financial Co= rporation, Countrywide Bank,
        FSB, or their respective affiliates and/or sub= sidiaries. Some
    products may not be available in all states. This is not a = commitment
               to lend. Restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
                            Privacy and Securi= ty
     We are pleased to present you with this advertisement. If y= ou would
      like to unsubscribe from future emails from Countrywide, if you no=
    longer wish to receive email offers from Countrywide, [4]click here to
     be removed or se= nd mail to Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., 4500 Park
                        Granada, Calabasas, CA 9= 1302.

    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [5]this link, or write
    to the= address below:=20
    =20
    =20
    =20