gnats-prs

pending/1104: Final notice: POKER TOURNAMENT Challenge today (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1104: Final notice: POKER TOURNAMENT Challenge today (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:44 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1104
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Final notice: POKER TOURNAMENT Challenge today
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 We wanted to let you know as soon as possible that you can play your way in=
 to the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas!=20

 All you have to do is play online today for no cost at all and try and win =
 your way into the next World Series of Poker!

 Press here to play today for no cost:

 http://pomegranateumber.com/t/qzpiw4x7m/9e1b5g760544

 There is no cost involved for you to play: You DO NOT need to deposit any m=
 oney or give a credit card number to play...BUT YOU CAN WIN CASH!=20

 If you enjoy playing poker, then here is your chance to win a FREE seat at =
 the next World Series of Poker where you could win millions!

 Play online today for no cost at all to try and win your way into the next =
 World Series of Poker!

 Press here to play today for no cost:

 http://pomegranateumber.com/t/qzpiw4x7m/9e0ffq760544

 Good luck! The money you could win may change your life for the better!

 World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, =
 LCC ("Harrah's"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associat=
 ed or affiliated with PurePlay or it's products, services promotions or tou=
 rnaments.

 Terms and conditions apply. Not avilable in all states.

 The above is an advertisement sent by a Pure Play affiliate.=20

 If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following =
 address:
 Pure Play, 660 4TH Street,=20
 Ste 294, San Francisco, CA 94107.

 If you want to stop receiving mail from Pure Play, please go to:

 http://pomegranateumber.com/t/qzpiw4x7m/9e173m760543=20

 http://pomegranateumber.com/unsub/?id=3Df4mgwn0g6sartlpzce
 Customer Service
 370 W. Pleasantview Ave=20