gnats-prs

pending/1358: Mail Received: Your $ 2, 500 Max Value Prepaid Mastercard

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1358: Mail Received: Your $ 2, 500 Max Value Prepaid Mastercard (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:05 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1358
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Mail Received: Your $ 2,500 Max Value Prepaid Mastercard
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
                       Images not loading? [1]Click Here

                 [2]You've Got Mastercard®! Get the M2 Prepaid
               Mastercard® Now!! [3]For more info visit here >>>

         *The USA Patriot Act is a Federal Law that requires financial
     institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies
      eachperson who opens an account. You will be asked to provide your
     name, address,date of birth, and other information that will allow us
    to identify you. Youwill be asked to provide documentation as proof of
     identification. "Everyoneis approved", "Guaranteed Approval" and "No
     One will be Turned Down" is contingent upon successfully passing this
                    mandatory identification confirmation.
            This card is issued by MetaBank pursuant to license by
     MasterCardInternational Incorporated. NAPS INC. is an authorized and
      Member ServiceProvider (MSP) of MetaBank. Funds are insured by the
         Federal Deposit InsuranceCorporation (FDIC). Subject to funds
        availability. Transaction fees, terms andconditions apply. All
      trademarks, service marks and registered marks are theproperties of
                   their respective owners. © 2006 NAPS INC.
    This email was sent on behalf of MetaBank. MetaBank does not have your
    email address. To stop email regarding this ad only [4]visit this site
      or contact MetaBank Marketing Agency: 2 Wisconsin Circle, Suite 700
                                Chevy Chase, MD
                           THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
    internet with this IP address: 205.209.176.210. At that time you opted
    in to receive further information regarding financial offers and
    services from finance-updates.com.
    This is an advertisement. If you no longer wish to receive such
    correspondences from finance-updates.com, please follow this link:
    [5]Cancel my membership or send a written request to: Removal Request
    c/o finance-updates.com, 4829 Prytania Street, Suite 201, New Orleans,
    LA 70115

    Products and services advertised in this correspondence are the sole
    responsibility of the advertiser. The sender of this advertisement only
    provides a service on behalf of the list owners. Questions regarding
    this Ad should be directed to the advertiser and not the sender.

            [6]Privacy Policy | [7]Report Spam | [8]Unsubscribe | [csc.gif]

    [or.go?crid=231&ld=2483014&sid=209&seq=2&src=21&rptid=21945&comp=1]