gnats-prs

pending/1340: We can solve your financial worries (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1340: We can solve your financial worries (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:04 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1340
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       We can solve your financial worries
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    [1][10.gif]
    To indicate that you would rather not be contacted, please print out a
    copy of the ad that you received and include it with your letter to:

    Pay Day Leverage
    7210 Park Avenue #2
    Worcester, MA 01609

    Follow this [2]link and it will direct you to your Email Preference
    page where you will be able to manage and control future correspondence
    and ads.

    If you would like to Unsubscribe from our program, please let us know
    by writing to us at: Capital Funds Way 24 Dixwell Avenue #158, New
    Haven, CT 06511

       or by clicking on [3]Unsubscribe Here and follow the instructions

    []

    [footer_cap3.gif]   [4]Unsubscribe | [5]Update Profile | [6]Confirm |
    [7]Complain [footer_cap3.gif]