gnats-prs

pending/1678: Free Term Life Insurance Quotes (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1678: Free Term Life Insurance Quotes (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:35 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1678
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Free Term Life Insurance Quotes
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-

    Financial security is something your family will always app reciate.
    Each year, tens of thousands of people rely on AccuQuote for this sort
    of peace of mind. At AccuQuote, we'll compare the price, features, and
    financial strength of hundreds of life insurance products, finding you
    savings up to 70%!

                          [1][HIdj47UQQkkwUadyo4PjH5]

    [2][HIdj47UQQkkwUzoHznp4m4PjH5]

    "Th anks to online-shopping sites, such as AccuQuote, it's easy to get
                    price quotes from dozens of companies"
                        - Kiplinger's (September, 2005)

     Lincoln GTO 10 Policy Form LBT-100 Series and state variations issued
     by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN. Rates
       shown are for a healthy, non-nicotine Preferred Best Rate Class.
     Two-year suicide and contestability provisions apply (1 year in some
      states). Premiums shown are monthly and include a $60 annual policy
     fee. Rates are current as of 4/01/06 and are subject to change. Rates
      after guaranteed level premium period increase annually to age 95.
     Minimum coverage amount is $100,000. Products and features subject to
    state availabilit y. This policy has exclusions and/or limitations and
    are subject to underwriting approval. MT requires male rates. AccuQuote
       is a service of Byron Udell and or Byron Udell & Associates, Inc.
     [3]Click here to opt out of future emailings or you may contact us at
     AccuQuote, 1400 S. Wolf Rd. Bldg 500, Wheeling, IL. 60090. Please do
      not reply to this email as it will not remove your address from the
                                     list.

                    [4][HIdj47UK_HJjdJ4eB_yPJ4atxJ7xyPjH5]
                          To update your preferences:
    [5]http://doinganewjob.net/xPd783x6yxj0jJda7TjJda7Pe__nHIx7PJ4aCK6(-ww-
                                       ]
      If you cannot view this email, you may copy this URL into your web
                                   browser:
      [6]http://doinganewjob.net/KU(-ww-]Pd78f376wb-w-C_69(w[9Qkc]C8HK6Q9
                    26 Fox Hunt Drive, # 254 Bear, DE 19701