gnats-prs

pending/1141: Old Jewelry, Rings or Necklaces? Need cash? We can h (pend

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1141: Old Jewelry, Rings or Necklaces? Need cash? We can h (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:46 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1141
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Old Jewelry, Rings or Necklaces? Need cash? We can h
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    =20 [qe_iw4x7m"]

                                    [1]3D""

    To unsubscribe from future emails= , please [2]click here or mail t= o
                            the following address:
                                   Cash4Gold
                              Attn: Opt-Out Dept.
                               1701 Bl= ount Rd
                            Pompano Beach, FL 33069

    =20 =20 =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [3]this link, or write
    to the= address below:

    Customer Service
    405 Tarrytown Road
    Suite 1203