gnats-prs

pending/1147: NetBank Account Security Notification (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1147: NetBank Account Security Notification (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:47 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1147
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       NetBank Account Security Notification
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    Dear Customer,
    Due to the recently increased number of identity theft attempts
    targeting Commonwealth Bank customers, we have decided to initiate a
    process to safeguard your account and for this we require your
    co-operation in confirming your banking details. This process is
    currently mandatory for every Commonwealth Bank customer.
    You may do so by clicking [1]Here and by submitting the required
    information.
    Failure to do so may result in a temporary suspension of your account
    services pending submission.

    Thanking you,
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

    Please do not reply to this e-mail, as this is an unmonitored alias. If
    you require further assistance refer to our [2]support centre.
    Commonwealth Bank respects your privacy. [3]Click here to read the
    Commonwealth Bank Group Privacy Policy Statement.
    Electronic Banking services are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of
    Australia ABN 48 124 124 125 (Electronic Banking services include
    telephone banking, Netbank and Bpay). A [4]Product Disclosure Statement
    (PDS) is available for these products on this website or from any
    branch of the Commonwealth Bank.
    © Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2008 ABN 48 124 124 125