gnats-prs

pending/1012: Follow up - Your check is waiting (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1012: Follow up - Your check is waiting (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:36 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1012
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Follow up - Your check is waiting
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Hello Subscriber,

 We apologize for contacting you at this time of the day, and we hope that w=
 e haven't interrupted you in anyway, but we wanted to make sure that you re=
 ceived the message that we sent you last week.

 We have checks ready to send you for offering us your honest opinion on var=
 ious online surveys that only take a few minutes to complete. So if you're =
 interested in earning a nice extra income each month for just giving your o=
 pinion on various surveys then press here to begin:

 http://rustcarmine.com/t/q_liw4x7m/9e3f3w742235

 PSC and its partners bring you fresh opportunities to express your opinions=
 , participate in online focus groups, try out new products, be heard AND be=
  paid to boot! How would you like to sit in the comfort of your own home, f=
 ill out surveys online, and participate in online focus groups and get a ni=
 ce big paycheck at the end of the month?

 You can participate whenever you'd like, morning, noon, night .. midnight i=
 f you'd like .. it doesn't matter. Simply log in and select surveys to fill=
  out, get paid for your time. Work for 30 minutes or three hours, it doesn'=
 t matter ..you set your own hours!

 Press here to start:

 http://rustcarmine.com/t/q_liw4x7m/9e3d2x742235

 We can only accept a few more people, but we will accept you if you're inte=
 rested...and we hope you are!

 Thank you,

 Jennifer P.=20
 PSC Representative since 1998

 To not receive future offers/promotions from "Survey Launch Online" please =
 press on the below link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

 http://rustcarmine.com/t/q_liw4x7m/9e146l742236

 Or=20
 send us a letter at:
 100 E. San Marcos Blvd.