gnats-prs

pending/1299: Discovering the truth to wealth (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1299: Discovering the truth to wealth (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:00 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1299
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Discovering the truth to wealth
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Looking for a Serious Business Opportunity?
 Come take our tour now and discover the Truth
 to Wealth! You'll learn firsthand how the Power of
 Personal Branding and Our Unique System can earn you a 6 Figure Income
 working from home in your first year!

 http://www.beachtowelbaskets.com/work_related/fig.html

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 jKeG4UcF`fCQ_B\bD]\cOT_W\>NLb
 If this information has been sent to you in error,
 or you are no longer interested in receiving these
 announcements, you may remove below:

 http://www.beachtowelbaskets.com/work_related/6.html

 Be The Boss Network
 2929 N. Power Rd
 Mesa, AZ, 85215

 This is an announcement service from Auto-Matic Deals. To be omitted please
 visit http://www.beachtowelbaskets.com/work_related/bb.html or you can write
 us at 4287 Beltline Road
 Suite 113 Addison, TX
 75001