gnats-prs

pending/1452: t get ahead in life? Try this! (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1452: t get ahead in life? Try this! (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:13 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1452
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       t get ahead in life? Try this!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
                     [1]Can?t get ahead in life? Try this!

                                      [2]
       If you can't read or see this e-mail. Click here or enable image
                           viewing on your browser.

                               Would You Like To:
      * Earn 24,000 to 72,000/year--part-time
      * Receive FREE luxury vacations
      * Create your own hours and schedule
      * Make money with no previous experience

     [3]Are you frustrated with your career? Trying to get ahead and make
      more money but feel like you?re moving at a snail?s pace? We?ve got
     some good news. There?s an easier way to get ahead, no matter who you
    are or what you do for a living. Find out the secret to getting ahead,
        traveling the world, and doubling your income. Just click here!
     [4]Are you frustrated with your career? Trying to get ahead and make
      more money but feel like you?re moving at a snail?s pace? We?ve got
     some good news. There?s an easier way to get ahead, no matter who you
    are or what you do for a living. Find out the secret to getting ahead,
    traveling the world, and doubling your income. Just click here! [5]Are
      you frustrated with your career? Trying to get ahead and make more
      money but feel like you?re moving at a snail?s pace? We?ve got some
    good news. There?s an easier way to get ahead, no matter who you are or
        what you do for a living. Find out the secret to getting ahead,
        traveling the world, and doubling your income. Just click here!
                           [6]Click HERE for details

    This email was sent by a 3rd party on behalf of HomeBusinessConnection,
                           which does not have your
     email address. To stop receiving our offers, please [7]click here. To
                      remove your email address from the
        list owner who sent you this email, please follow the sender's
                          instructions in the email.
     HomeBusinessConnection, 1595 S Mount Joy St, Elizabethtown, PA 17022

                                 [8][c330.jpg]
        To update your preferences:  [9]http://inscribeflour.com/a.asp

    If you cannot view this email, you may copy this URL into your web
    browser:
    http://inscribeflour.com/t/108653/39663/163190059/J4MU415495/2KF64C