Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays

From: Elly Liu
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:03:45 +0800

Hi

I sent a message about the in-accessible links to someone at Lemote on Friday. Will talk to them about the website after the holiday here (I mean most of the people will be off work from next week till Feb. 1.

I guess there are multiple groups uploading to different parts of the website. Will figure it out.

Cheers!

Elly