Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Overview of the installations on the Lemote hard

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Overview of the installations on the Lemote hardware
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:08:40 +0100

Ok, since there was no objection and several seconds, I moved it to [[Lemote]]
and added a new, small page with instructions on how to try gNewSense for
mipsel.  I put only minimal info there.  Please keep it small
& straightforwarded!

On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 05:30:06PM -0500, Daniel Clark wrote:
> Sounds good - might want to put consistent navigation on the top of the
> page so you can get to all the various mipsel/lemote related web pages
> easily, but that page has become a monster :)

I've put a link to [[Lemote]] from there.  My wiki-fu is very limited, so I
can't do fancy things, but I'm fine with someone else adjusting it as long as
it's still simple and easy to figure out.

--
Robert Millan