Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GDM theme

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GDM theme
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:26:40 +0100

Quoting Robert Millan <address@hidden>:
> As a result, those of you who tried gNewSense for mips were exposed to that
> branding with a swirl and cyan background which, uhm, doesn't quite represent
> the values of freedom and commitment that gNewSense stands for :-)

Just reinstalled the gns distro from
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-mipsel-l/netboot/ and I got the gns
emblem on the left of the Application menu.

The installation procedure went fine (altough I tried 3 x because the procedure
hanged at 92%)

Same postinstall procedure for xorg.conf (adding the "Device "fbdev"" option in
the Section "Device")

Maybe an issue with the stability of the wireless connection

Samy