Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:14:54 +0930

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:47:04 -0700 (PDT)
Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I added more contrast to the main menu and corrected some syntax
> errors in the style sheet.
> Also, I found some lines in the CSS that may be causing the problem
> when using Tables of Content so I commented them and now the TOCs
> work properly. The bug report that describes this problem is in:

Executive summary: I like it.

> To test a TOC with the new style sheet you can use this:

Have you isolated the code producing the error, or did it get fixed as
part of other hacking?

> To download maguilablue2.2 skin:

That looks really good.

> The style sheet still shows some errors when validating with W3C
> tools.

I'm sure you'll get to them eventually.

> Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions to improve
> the skin.

I've applied it to my test website [1] and commited it into my local
bzr repository.
Some time in the next hour I'll try and merge in Graz. menu changes so
we can see them too.

> Bye,

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor