[Gnewsense-dev] this mailing list

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:47:18 +0100

Some people are not subscribed to the list but read it though things like gmane.

This means when they send a mail to the list it can take hours before the administrator takes care of it and passes it.

Please don't reply to digests, though I think I have that sorted. ;-)

We can't have an open list as the amount of spam we filter is actually enough to be annoying.
Regards,
Paul