Re: [Gnewsense-dev] DeltaH CD 2.2 gNewSense Release

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] DeltaH CD 2.2 gNewSense Release
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:47:07 +0200

Karl Goetz schreef:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:45:52 -0500
"Luis A. Guzman Garcia" <address@hidden> wrote:

El mié, 15-04-2009 a las 23:32 +0930, Karl Goetz escribió:
Hi all,

The gNewSense project is pleased to announce version 2.2 of its 100%
FSF Free GNU/Linux distribution. This is the second point update to
the release codenamed 'deltah'.

Great news!!!!
My god after 12 hours and no comment about it?

My hope is people are still gasping in amazement that we finally
released, and then checking it out ;)

I was, I am, I was busy doing gNewSense stuff and with work and all and <insert lame excuse>, ... Actually you kind of took me by surprise. My first priority was starting the torrent, but I couldn't get to cdimage.gnewsense.org. I suppose that's a good sign. :)

Any way that's terrific news happy hacking and congratulations to all
behind this release. :)

Just in time for FLISoL \o/

\o/

kk

+1. I'll blog about it tomorrow, honestly.