[Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense deltah i386 2.2 running with QEMU 0.10.5

From: Andreas Salwasser
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense deltah i386 2.2 running with QEMU 0.10.5
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:26:21 +0200

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 08:52:48AM -0400, Daniel Clark wrote:
> Also you probably want to use kvm instead of kqemu if your arch
> supports
> it for any serious work (kvm uses a lot of qemu code, the command
> lines
> are almost exactly the same).

As i read from a howto from linuxforen.de, my processor have to support
'Intel VT' or 'AMD Pacificia'. My processor does not support any of
them, as 'egrep '^flags.*(vmx|svm)' /proc/cpuinfo' shows nothing (the
output should be something like 'flags : fpu vme de pse tsc' ect.).

My processor is an 'Intel Celerom M'.

regards,
Andres
--