[Gnewsense-dev] Should we have a wiki group for each team?

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Should we have a wiki group for each team?
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 22:05:28 -0500

Hello all!

I'd like to create some wiki groups for each of the teams (development,
documentation, marketing, ...) and link to them from the How to help
page[1]. I'd layout things for each team as I did for the

In my humble opinion, I think this change would make it easier for
people to find projects in which they could help. For example, I could
put the projects listed in the Current Projects page[3] in the projects
list of their corresponding team; I think this would make all these
projects more visible.

What do you think?