[Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense Lemote Yeeloong : source list

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense Lemote Yeeloong : source list
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:48:38 +0200

Hi,

I reinstalled recently gns on my Yeeloong and noticed, after installing the
additional packages with "apt-get install gnewsense-pkgsel-desktop" that gdm
crashed without launching the X server.

Then I added  the following repositories:

deb http://config.fsf.org/packages fsf all
deb http://config.fsf.org/packages gnewsense-mipsel-l all

according to http://config.fsf.org/trac/public/wiki/RmsLinuxForYou

Then, I installed the xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion package and got gdm and
gnome working.

Could anyond confirm that the repository deb http://config.fsf.org/packages fsf
all is required in order to get a working GUI?

Best regards

Samy