[Gnewsense-dev] [Fwd: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Non-free package found: pdft

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] [Fwd: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Non-free package found: pdftk]
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:41:02 +0200

Rubén Rodríguez <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We've just received the below included report about a non-free
package in the Trisquel repositories. The offending package was
removed, and I suggest the rest of free distros to do the same.

I'll add this package to the list at freedsoftware.org too.

Thank you marcooliva for the useful report.
Rubén

IIRC its been reported in gNS, don't recall if I've removed it yet.
kk

I just want to mention that we still have this. A regular

DONT_CHROOT=1 ensure_updated pdftk pdftk $RELEASE$i "remove_package pdftk" ''

would do the trick, I guess?