Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Status of Document "About gNewSense"

From: Zach Oglesby
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Status of Document "About gNewSense"
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:27:45 +0200

Quoting Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden>:

El lun, 17-08-2009 a las 20:18 +0200, Zach Oglesby escribió:

So I am trying to push this to bzr but I am having no luck.
'bzr push
sftp://address@hidden/srv/bzr/gnewsense/about-gnewsense'

Can anyone help me with this?

Zach, did you register a SSH Shared key before doing this. Savannah says
it is necessary for cvs, rsync, scp and sftp.

Indeed I did, but it appears to be an issue with my ssh key anyway,

address@hidden:~/code/about-gnewsense$ bzr push sftp://address@hidden/srv/bzr/gnewsense/docs/about-gnewsense
Permission denied (publickey).
bzr: ERROR: Unable to connect to SSH host bzr.savannah.nongnu.org; EOF during negotiation

--
Zach Oglesby
GPG Key: 1378F79F