Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [gNewSense-users] possible error in gen-kernel b

From: Tony
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [gNewSense-users] possible error in gen-kernel builder script
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:16:57 +1000

Actually, there is a difference between the regex as shown below and just removing the rogue [

Try it against the file

1) This option does *not* add a ? at the end of each line

2) This option (the fixed version of the original) *does* add a question mark at the end of each line

I agree with Sam, let's comment the line out altogether, then add a comment with what we suspect is correct until we get more information on what these ? actually mean.

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Karl Goetz schreef:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:27:18 +1000