Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: 2.6.32-libre-lemote vs NetworkManager (race cond

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: 2.6.32-libre-lemote vs NetworkManager (race condition?)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:19:57 +0100

Daniel Clark schreef:
Sorry I have no specific help to offer for this at this time, but I am
starting to think that the WPA not working under is also a
timing problem - see "gNewSense
GNU/Linux - Bugs: WPA doesn't work on yeeloong under linux"

Has anyone had WPA work under or later on the yeeloong?

WPA works here with This is an upgraded gNS from March, not a fresh install.

Any workarounds you had to employ (other than dealing with the rfkill

No (at least none that I can remember).