Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Important bug reports

From: christophe . jarry
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Important bug reports
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:52:38 +0100

Quoting Richard Stallman <address@hidden>:

GNU manuals rejected by Debian are still missing from gNewSense.
This is not just a problem for users, it is an embarrassment.

Do people have a plan for how to fix this?
If not, let's make one.

The easiest way is to package all these manuals as a single
package.

I created a page at http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/DocRemovedFromDebian. I want to help adding those packages into gNewSense. I'm thinking about adding a new file in Builder for downloading related packages from debian.

Christophe