[Gnewsense-dev] Re: Add a gnu to the penguin

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Add a gnu to the penguin
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:00:09 -0500

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Richard Stallman schreef:
>>     > When my machine boots, it displays a penguin.
>>
>>     AFAIK this is the mascot of linux-libre.
>>
>> On my machine it shows ordinary Tux.
>
> Currently only the kernels built by Alexandre show the linux-libre
> mascot (for a fraction of a second). They are available from the
> linux-libre repo.

FYI these are now automatically copied over to the gnewsense metad
repository - c.f.

http://us.archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense/pool/overlays/rmh/linux-libre-lxo/pool/

http://us.archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense/dists/metad/overlays/binary-mipsel/Packages.gz

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny