Re: [Gnewsense-dev] and

From: Wu Zhangjin
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] and
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:43:39 +0800

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 00:22 -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> New binaries for the gNewSense mipsel port, appling Lemote's patches on
> top of Linux-libre, and building a few more modules suggested by Daniel
> Clark.
> Don't forget to add “machtype=8.9” to the boot command line when using
> 2.6.32.*!

The above requirement is not needed by the latest
linux-loongson/2.6.32/stable branch ;) Yestoday, I have applied a patch
from "Liu Shiwei" to get the machtype from the "PMON_VER=" kernel
command line as a solution before the machtype is passed by the PMON
automatically. I will try to push this patch to the mainline, so, please
ignore the awful "machtype" from now on.