[Gnewsense-dev] Re: and

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: and
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:38:27 +0100

Daniel Clark schreef:
Is suspend-to-ram working for other people in, or
any other 2.6.32+ build on the yeeloong?

For me a fan still stays on when suspended.

On the plus side I haven't gotten linux kernel oopses in so far, and unloading rtl8187b before suspend /
reloading after is working again.

My wifi doesn't come back when coming out of suspend. NetworkManager says that network is disabled and doesn't list any interfaces. rtl8187b still shows up in lsmod.