Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS website...

From: al3xu5 / dotcommon
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS website...
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 01:10:26 +0100

Il giorno lunedì 08/02/2010 23:05:03 CET
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> al3xu5 / dotcommon schreef:
> > hi
> >
> > i know the gNS website will be migrated...
> >
> > so i would ask people working with this activity if
> > they need some help and if i could give some contribution
>
> (Incomplete) info about this is on [1]. I'll hopefully properly
> update that page tomorrow.

probably i will read that page on this wednesday

(i do not have too much free time... just a few evenings/nights every
week)

> Some knowledge of PHP and Python would be
> nice.

some php here...
python might come...

> You can start by installing the designated PmWiki version on
> your machine. Also install bzr >2.0 (I suggest using the Launchpad
> PPA) and pull the wikimig from Savannah. Install that one locally as
> well and play with it a bit.

ok let me read the page info and i will try

> If that was just a load of babbling to you

was not

> then wait until I will
> have updated the page or talk to me on IRC #gnewsense-dev (CET
> evening).
>
> [1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/WikiMigrationScript

anyway... see you on IRC #gnewsense-dev

regards