Re: [Gnewsense-dev] metad - Nautilus image previews

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] metad - Nautilus image previews
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:21:09 +0100

sirgazil schreef:
El jue, 11-02-2010 a las 22:19 +0100, Sam Geeraerts escribió:
sirgazil schreef:
Hi,

I've noticed that image previews in Nautilus vary even for images with
the same size and format. In the the screenshot[1] the first preview has
a 3D effect and the other is flat.

Should I report it as a bug?

1. http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/gns3/img/previews.png
I don't see a 3D effect here (using the default theme). Maybe the 3D just marks the selected file?

I updated the screenshot, and now it shows the context where the files
are (default theme too) and a selected file.

I looked for some more images on my system. I found the difference you're describing in /usr/share/images/desktop-base/, where only the file gnome-debian-sid-wp.png has a black border and shadow. I can't see a reason why that image should be different from the other ones in that folder, so looks like a bug to me.