Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:15:33 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:06:20 +0100
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

Karl Goetz schreef:
# install clients
apt-get install cia-clients
I'm working on deltah. The Bazaar script in there is According to the Web there exists also a Python script. Which one
should work?

I just noticed that I'm not using the package either (I'm using a bzr
$ bzr info
Standalone tree (format: unnamed)
  branch root: .

Related branches:
  parent branch: bzr+ssh://

To actually answer your question - the python one i imagine.

Long story short: I already had a Python script, but that was broken. I finally got the bzr branch working. May write something about this on the wiki tomorrow.