Re: 答复: 答复: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense-MIPS and SiliconMotion video

From: Wu Zhangjin
Subject: Re: 答复: 答复: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense-MIPS and SiliconMotion video driver
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:07:53 +0800

On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 12:52 -0400, Brett Smith wrote:
[...]
> Alternatively, if anyone could help me build/get the compiler chain,

For the cross-compiler, I think this is the best guide:

http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/mips64-64/cross-tools/introduction.html

Remember to use the suitable binutils and it's patch, I recommend you
checkout the binutils from it's cvs repository, that one will need no
extra patch for Loongson.

  cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/src login
  {enter "anoncvs" as the password}
  cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/src co binutils