[Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense now has a mirror at MIT / broken symlinks

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense now has a mirror at MIT / broken symlinks
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:48:01 -0400

On 03/19/2010 01:40 AM, Karl Goetz wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:31:47 -0400
Daniel Clark<address@hidden>  wrote:

gNewSense now has a mirror at MIT - mirrors.mit.edu/gnewsense

address@hidden is contact address - they are setting up for 2:17am
EST pull at the moment.

What mirror(s) can we give them? us.archive is our canonical mirror
location, and is held at the FSF.

I don't understand this question.

It sounds like maybe you are asking if they want anything mirrored in return? If that is the question, the answer is they do not (and if any projects do want this in the future address@hidden should be contacted before anything like that is offered or set up.)

They ask that the following broken symlinks be fixed as soon as
possible, as someone gets email on their side until they are fixed.

rsync: readlink "/gnewsense-metad/installer/devel/3.0~beta1" (in
rsync: readlink "/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense/dists/lenny/metad" (in
"/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-volatile/dists/lenny/metad" (in gnewsense)
rsync: readlink
"/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-security/dists/lenny/metad" (in gnewsense)

I've removed these. the symlinks pointed to themselves, so I don't see
how it'll break anything.

Great :-)

--
Daniel JB Clark | http://pobox.com/~dclark | Activist; Owner