[Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense on Lemote YeeLoong for Absolute Beginners

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense on Lemote YeeLoong for Absolute Beginners
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:18:31 -0400

On 04/05/2010 09:39 AM, Cato Auestad wrote:
> I registered on Github last night just to try it out. Looks awesome. Thought
> I should link to it from the gNS wiki.

What license is the github source code under? I looked around their site
for a bit and couldn't find an answer, but I may just be blind.

I know gitorious is mostly AGPLv3 - http://gitorious.org/gitorious - so
you might want to also have a look at it as well.

But IMHO much better to jusr use the gNewSense Bzr repos - if you must
use git client-side, it looks like you could use
http://github.com/goneri/git-bzr

Cheers,
--
Daniel JB Clark | http://pobox.com/~dclark | Activist; Owner