Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:23:54 +0200

Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
At Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:58:37 +0200,
Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Anyway, this new Gnash version needs overrides to put it in universe instead of main. Those could be added to the list in do-update, but that was ugly to start with and is starting to get out of control. I've been brewing on something to make that right. I'll merge your Gnash tree after that's implemented (Saturday or Sunday if all goes well).

OK.

I was of course (and luckily) wrong about this. Our own packages get the section from Section in debian/control. So the new version of Gnash should have that field set to what the sections for current Gnash are (e.g. universe/libs).