Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Strange failure of wifi

From: Dennis Kibbe
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Strange failure of wifi
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 04:21:39 GMT

>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:15:42 -0400
>    That's not happened to me, but gNS/Yeeloong (Don't know if a
>    hardware or software issue) hangs going into hibernation now and
>    then.
>That happens to me too, and Danny speculated it might be because
>I have a solid state memory instead of a disk.
>How about you?  What sort of disk to you have?

Old-fashioned spinning platter -- 78rpm, I think. :-)  Not convinced SSD is
worth the price yet.

Wish suspend worked, but Danny didn't recommend it when I picked up my Yeeloong
at LibrePlanet.

Overall I like the Yeeloong.  Just the right size for running Emacs on Window

"Free Software, Free Society"
Free Software Foundation