Re: [Gnewsense-dev] wrong permissions on wiki AND www

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] wrong permissions on wiki AND www
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 21:25:46 +0200

Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:
I still don't have permissions to edit every page both in the www and in the wiki part of our website.

I added you to the English editors group. Access in general is still the "good enough for now" settings that were put in place after wiki migration. I'm going to have a look at refining them a bit more. Suggestions/requests are welcome (which doesn't mean I'll grant every request).

Btw, if you ask something about access on IRC, try to stay online until I get a chance to answer or contact me otherwise. I like to have a chat to know what you're on about in such cases. :)

I tried to change from www. to wiki. but I still can't modify the page.

www and wiki are the same. I suggest you just use www.