Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Fuloong liberated

From: Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Fuloong liberated
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:36:10 +0200

> Be sure to have backup chip before
> flashing.
I really mean it. Failed flashing or failed image (since as of now there
is no release with fuloong support, so you have to use development
branch). Compatible chip is SST-39VF040. You can get them from Mouser
(USA) or Distrelec (Switzerland). I don't know about other countries. has instructions on how to do so called hot-swap flashing
which is the easiest way to create backup chip (also the way I used to
develop this piece of software in the first place).

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko