Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [Documentation]GIMP page.

From: r. siddharth
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [Documentation]GIMP page.
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 06:33:40 +0530

On Sunday 21 August 2011 01:52 AM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:

Why do you think it's not complete enough? It seems to cover most (if
not all) basic tools.

Perhaps, I will write a section on Channels, then we can link this page from the main Documentation page. What do you think ?.

I made some corrections that I hope you can agree
with while I was reading.

I am unanimous. Anything that improves the present state of the Documentation is welcome.

Tip: don't write that you attempt to explain something. Just explain it.
If the reader thinks he can do better, he can edit it himself.

Fine.

I'm wondering why you included the antialiasing elaboration.

I just wanted to provide some extra information. That is all.

Thanks for your feedback.
--
r. siddharth
https://rsiddharth.wordpress.com/