Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderiver

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderiver
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:27:33 +0100

Karl Goetz wrote:
Everyone but this project is reinventing the wheel:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/#dak
http://wiki.debian.org/DakHowTo
;)

If it had some documentation I wouldn't need to do all this reinventing, now would I? ;)

As far as I could see it's meant for a repository from scratch, not for a copy plus minor modifications. I should take a closer look at its source code. I'm not a big fan of the RDBMS dependency, though.