Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [Translation] Community Guidelines

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [Translation] Community Guidelines
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:15:03 +0100

Stayvoid wrote:
Note that translation guidelines [1] suggest to keep the page names in English.
Ok, I'll fix this later.
Should I use English or transliteration?

They seem to be working ok for me. Can you be more specific about what's not
Check this line (on a grey background):
"Translations: Deutsch [de] English [en] español [es] français [fr]
italiano [it]"
The hyperlinks aren't correct.

I see. Those links only have the language part substituted. So on there's a link to The page name you used doesn't exist in the other languages.