Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder update

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder update
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 12:55:43 +0200

Hi all,

- do-update:
        I've added an extra variable to config, gen-repo and update-chroot
        do-update doesn't complain about updates and the security mirror
anymore.
        do-update seems to get to the add_package method and uses the
gen-scripts.

- running gen-scripts on their own:
        running the chroot command from do-update's add_package method works
        gen-apt compiled all sources and ended on:
        dpkg-buildpackage: full upload; Debian-native package (full source is
included)

I will do some more testing on do-update
and i will continue working on the gen-apt script.

eddi