Re: [Gnewsense-dev] hello and how to be a gNewSense developer ?

From: Glory Nong
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] hello and how to be a gNewSense developer ?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:17:06 +0800

Thanks Sam

So let me introduce myself

Hello

I am guoruei,come from China. I work for my wed project guoruEi .com . Since 2010 . alone.

That is a long journey.

The first thing first develop infrastructure, in my picture is

------
guoruei.com
------
guoruei lan
------
software
------
hardware
------

------hardware part------

So I got some router, server, PC , notebook(2 lemote yeeloong 8089d), and computer board(something like raspberrypi and nanopi), and lan it

router(multiple)
192.168.2.1-9
server(multiple)
192.168.2.11-19
PC(multiple)
192.168.2.21-29
notebook(multiple)
192.168.31-39
computer board(multiple)
192.168.2.61-89

The server can be work for virtual, my plan is one server virtual nine guest

server1
192.168.2.11

server virtual machine
No.1 Guest--192.168.2.111
No.2 Guest--192.168.2.112
No.3 Guest--192.168.2.113
No.4 Guest--192.168.2.114
No.5 Guest--192.168.2.115
No.6 Guest--192.168.2.116
No.7 Guest--192.168.2.117
No.8 Guest--192.168.2.118
No.9 Guest--192.168.2.119

it work now

------hardware part end------

------------part line-----------------

------software part------

I have multiple devices, so I can launching many operating system

OpenWRT
Debian
Raspbian
gNewSense
Ubuntu
RHEL
CentOS
Arch
Gentoo

some time MACOS and Windows for test.

I also use QEMU/KVM and WMware for virtual machine

and application

vim
emacs
git
gitlab ce

and wed application

wordpress
mediawiki

and more I was try

------software part end------

------------part line-----------------

------skills part ------

I was repack my lemote yeeloong 8089d(MIPSEL) - debian operating system to like when I first download package, so people can be installed normally if I share it. Of course, it can be use to backup systems.

I was repack my raspberry pi(ARM) operating system - raspbian. people go raspbian.org dnowload raspbian will get a .img file right? I also get a .img file and install to sdcard, and I remove something I do not want or non-free, after that repack to a .img file. so can be share it to people.

I also can write some bash shell script, but not the high level

python is training now

and can not code any C++ and JAVA now , but interesting it ,will go on after python training

------skills part end------

------------part line-----------------

------------Why join gNewSense development Team------

I like use free software in my project, but not just ues, I want join to develop it. So I think gNewSense is good start for me to join develop free software.

------------Why join gNewSense development Team end------

Thanks again everyone

Op Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:37:16 +0800
schreef Glory Nong <address@hidden>:

> I need some one talk to me and guide.

Welcome to gNewSense. Could you introduce yourself and give some more
information about your experience, skills and interests? That makes it
easier to get you started with something that fits you.

> And do some test ?

There are no tests or certifications required to start with gNewSense.
We're pretty easy-going about that. :)

Regards,
Sam Geeraerts