Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Research survey: Impact of Microsoft Acquisition of

From: Asavaseri Natnaree
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Research survey: Impact of Microsoft Acquisition of GitHub
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 11:36:31 +0900

Dear contributors,

I am happy to announce that we are ready to release preliminary results of the
"Developer Perception to Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub" survey. These
results can be accessed at "
https://naist-se.github.io/study-of-microsofts-github-acquisition/";. Again
thank you for your participation and please feel free to share or discuss these
results.

Best Regards,

Natnaree

(cc. Shade, Raula, Hideaki)