Re: [gNewSense-users] some ideas

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] some ideas
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 13:50:18 +0100

   hmm I think it is a bad idea to suggest the use of non free software.
   and it would seem hypocrite: we are doing this distribution as a
   service, because we want to give users the freedom in their software, so
   there is no point in suggesting them what sort of manacles to wear.

It is exactly my point of view. We should not advocate for
non-free software even if it is to call for help for a free

Just call for help and do not suggest users to try non-free

P.S: please do NOT top post