Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop. Artwork Time!

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop. Artwork Time!
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:27:08 +1030

Viper550 wrote:
Hello, if anyone remembers me from ubuntu-art, ubuntu-devel, or ubuntu-desktop, good for you! But if you don't, noting the "Viper550" in the To line is an excellent statement on who I am! (or, hi, I'm Viper550, I've worked with Ubuntu alot)...

If you want to be technical, I shall act as your "artist-in-chief", and we will be utilizing the wiki for all our work (If it worked for Ubuntu, it will work for us!)

hi all.
On the ponder page [1] the URI linked directly to a deb hosted by SVLUG. could you please link only to the directory, not the deb itself? thanks.

So, you think this will work good?

(i'm putting there here because I'm not sure its worth its own thread, and i think this is a good enough place for it)

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom -
Australian Ubuntu users team -