[gNewSense-users] Updates

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Updates
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:38:11 +0000

Last night I setup automated updates of gNewSense. Previously they
were done manually once a day, now they happen every 6 hours. This
appears to be working fine. Once bug 46 is taken care of, there'll be
pretty good monitoring of this process.

I'll be spending the next month in Arizona, so I'm not going to be
able to do much direct dev work. I do hope, however, to get multiarch
working in that time, and generally make things nicer operationally.

Brian