[gNewSense-users] About gnewSense and iPod

From: Juan Carlos
Subject: [gNewSense-users] About gnewSense and iPod
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:24:18 +0100

Hi,

I am a Window user, but I am going to buy a new notebook and I am not sure if I will continue using either Windows operative system or any Linux distribution. In my point of view the main problem of using Linux operative system is the support of devices, such as iPod (as far as I know there are not version of iTunes for Linux) and if there are incompatibilities between the hardware of the notebook and the version of linux, because as far as I know there are no supplier that certifies theirs computer for linux.

Maybe some of you could give some advice about these concerns that I have.

Thanks in advance.
   O_
   \/\  |
     /\/    Juan Carlos PĂ©rez Fuertes